If accidentally swolled about 1/2 cup of crown & glory mixture that was in a water bottle can it cause harm to one shelf

I have no idea what you are talking about.  You should probably call the poison control center.  https://www.health.ny.gov/professionals/poison_control/centers.htm  Assuming what was drunk was Crowning Glory floral spray, I’d contact the manufacturer:

A division of Smithers-Oasis Company
751 Thunderbolt Drive
Walterboro, SC 29488
(843) 538-3839
(800) 323-3689
e-mail: info@floralife.com



You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.

Get a quote

If you want to get a free consultation without any obligations, fill in the form below and we'll get in touch with you.