What are the bugs creating a little web over my potted flowers, and how do I get rid of them?

It is pretty hard to tell from just a description.  It might be something as simple as a spider which isn’t a problem…just brush the web away.  If it is a denser web then it might be spider mites which can for a web-like structure on the stems.  In that case, spray the plants with Bonide Bon-Neem…an organic spray that is effective against spider mites.    If you can bring a sample in a baggie or some clear pictures of the problem to the gsrden center, they can ID it.


You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.

Get a quote

If you want to get a free consultation without any obligations, fill in the form below and we'll get in touch with you.